Welcome to 9908 Fox Hall Rd! This stunning Home in a very sought after neighborhood has much to offer. The main house main has LR w/ wood burning Fireplace, DR, Kit & Three Bedrooms. Most rooms have hard wood floors. Hall Bathroom has Laundry Shoot! Kitchen has all updated appliances to include ceramic floors and granite counters. The In-Law suite has a private entrance, with LR-DR-KIT and full Bath. Basement contains FR w/ Home Theatre, Gym area, Laundry and Work Shop. Oil Heat, radiant heat under floors, ( LR-DR-Kit) Rest of house Hot Water radiant, Basement & Addition have Mini Split Heat Pumps. Well water & Septic System. Nice Deck off the rear of the house overlooks the beautiful Gunpowder Falls State Park with your own private trail located in the back yard! A must see in Beautiful Perry Hall Manor.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/2 Half
Other, Electric Water Heater, Well
3,767 sq. ft
Perry Hall Manor
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Workshop
- 2nd Kitchen, Country Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Single Oven, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Surface Unit(S), Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil, Other. Radiant, Forced Air, Other.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs, Workshop
- 1. Wood Stove.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Laundry Chute, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Circular Driveway, Fenced.
- Deck, Patio
- Lot Dimensions
- 1.00 x
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped, Trees. Backs - Parkland, Landscaping, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price