Rare opportunity to get a brick colonial on 2+ acres in Perry Hall, without any HOA! Here's your chance. Sitting on a corner lot on a dead end street, this home was custom built in the 90's. A traditional home with 2 levels and a finished basement. The main level is large with 1/2 bath, gourmet eat-in kitchen, formal dining room, living room, family room and laundry room. The main entry is at the front foyer but there's access all around the property. There's a side exterior door to the attached 2 car garage. There are also 2 sets of French doors along the back. One is in the kitchen and one is in the dining room. The doors open into the backyard and entertaining area. Along the back of the house is a large porch. Half is screened in and the other half is open. Both have electric and ceiling fans. The porch is a true extension to this home. Just past the porch area is a large inground pool that conveys with all equipment and 2 electronic "safety" covers. The lot is well manicured and flat. There is also a playset on the property to convey. Back inside the house, the kitchen has granite counters, stainless appliances (2 Viking ovens), and cherry cabinets. On the other side of the kitchen is another large room with a wood burning fireplace, a wide bay window with a backyard view, and plenty of space for your family & friends to gather. Upstairs holds all 4 bedrooms and 2 full baths. The master sits at one end with a private bath and walk-in closet. The other end of the hall has the additional 3 bedrooms and another full bath. This basement was built for FUN! With a huge built-in wet bar, exterior door to the back yard, a wood stove, another full bath and more space- you can't help but enjoy every floor in the house! Come check out 4209 Piney Park for yourself. Perry Hall schools, close to shopping and major road ways BUT tucked in the back of GUNPOWDER ESTATES.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Private Sewer System
2,624 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Island, Gourmet Kitchen
- Range-Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- Partial, Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- 2. Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking.
- Enclosed, Patio, Screened-in, Roof Deck
- Composition Shingle
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Playground, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Corner, Front Yard, Level, No Thru Street, Poolside, Premium, Rear Yard, Secluded, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price