Great opportunity to add to your investment portfolio or for the homeowner who wants to live in one unit and have income from the second. The home has been well maintained by the owners for 50 years! The units have their own separate gas, electric, water meters, HVAC systems and water heaters. There is a covered front porch and a sunroom in the back of the main unit. Front and back yards are fully fenced and very low maintenance. High Grade Security Doors on each unit and at the rear sunroom. The heat pumps have recently been replaced by Arundel Cooling. Both outside AC units were replaced, one in 2019 and the other in 2021, both are 1.5 ton Carrier Comfort Series. The 30" GE gas range in the upper unit was installed in 2021. Both units are currently rented, lead paint certified, and rental licenses registered with the City of Baltimore. Both units currently rented. *Agent related to Owner* Estate Sale sold "As Is"
Townhouse, Traditional, Other
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
1,116 sq. ft
Natural Gas, Cable TV
Baltimore City Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Hookups in Basement
- 2nd Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Partial, Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Multiple Phone Lines
Exterior / Lot Features
- Enclosed, Patio, Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- 18' X 105'
- Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Front Yard, Back Yard. Front Yard, Level, Rear Yard.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price