Original Owner of 41 years. Well-loved & maintained, clean and ready to move right in. Easy 1 level living in this 3 Bedroom, 1 Bath rancher brick front rancher is nestled in the heart of Edgemere, tucked away in sought after Lodge Forest Community. The open living, dining area is ideal for family gatherings. The contemporary eat in kitchen offers new vent hood 2021, updated disposal, and dishwasher, and light fixture 2021. The laundry area located off the kitchen which enters to a glass 3 season room overlooking the spacious yard landscaped with beautiful trees provides a great location for outdoor gatherings There are many other features with this home which include Champion Windows with warranty, Furnace & CAC 2017, Fence 2019, Updated bath 2017, Roof 2014, Washer & dryer 2018, oversized attached garage w/auto opener, fenced large yard, outdoor storage shed, and great curb appeal with 2021 updated landscaping. NO HOA AS-IS sale Please remove shoes or wear booties
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,128 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Lodge Forest Manor
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Florida Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Double Pane, Screened, Storm Window
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Private.
- Enclosed, Patio
- Lot Dimensions
- 1.00 x
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price