Rarely found, first floor Primary Bedroom home in the heart of Phoenix! Custom designed and constructed, this home offers unique features and comfortable charm! Beautifully maintained by original owners, the open floor plan provides flexibility of use, cheerful daylight and quality appointments! A special component is the fabulous sunroom addition with cathedral ceilings, skylights, generous windows & French doors. Gorgeous wood flooring in many rooms, plus new BR carpets make this home easy to move right into. The generous kitchen and open entertainment spaces will delight you and your guests! Upstairs are three additional bedrooms and bonus storage space...lots of private nooks for home office. Plus the lower level is a finished recreation/game area...For summer fun, the in ground pool will be a special treat! This well loved home awaits you!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, LP Gas Water Heater,
Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
2,636 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Storage, Foyer, Utility Room, Florida Room, Breakfast Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Double Pane, Palladian Windows, Skylights
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price