**Price Reduced!** Don't miss this awesome Arts & Crafts style home with 4 finished levels! 3 Spacious bedrooms, 2 full baths and a 1 car garage. Located on a quiet street in the heart of Dundalk National Historic District it's loaded with charm! Super clean and well maintained it's move in ready too. Freshly painted throughout, hardwood floors and a brand new front bay window. Recently renovated lower level with tons of built-ins, new flooring and a full bath and separate laundry room. Central air and gas heat and a first floor family room with brick fireplace. Both the family room & formal dining room open to a private three season sunroom featuring floor to ceiling glass doors that overlook the beautiful flowering English garden including fountains and walkways. The updated kitchen has extra cabinets with pull out cutting board and bread drawer and all appliances. Lots of windows give natural light throughout. Great location with quick access to major routes for easy commutes and close to shopping, schools and park.
Single Family, Traditional
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
2,271 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Florida Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Washer, Cook Top Range, Ice Maker, Microwave, Wall Oven, Refrigerator
- Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Bay Window(s), Screened
- 1. Brick, Gas Burning, Heatilator, Insert, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Landscaped, Front Yard. Landscaping, Front Yard, Level.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price